Are you looking for a new opportunity in 2017?...
We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Advertising Sales Executive for Ireland’s Wedding Journal magazine.
This is a new position with the opportunity to fast track into management within six months within Northern Ireland’s leading independent magazine and exhibition company (See www.pentongroup.com).
Established in 1994, Wedding Journal is Ireland’s highest selling bridal magazine, outselling its nearest competitor by 2 to 1. The Wedding Journal brand has been a local success story over the last 23 years.
Published quarterly and sold throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, Wedding Journal has been voted Northern Ireland’s Magazine of the Year three times in the last ten years.
With a highly successful online version of the brand www.weddingjournalonline.com plus six connected consumer exhibitions a year plus a newly launched bridal trade show in Belfast, Dublin and Cork, Wedding Journal is synonymous with quality and an innovator in the Irish marketplace.
Due to a period of award winning growth the company wishes to make a new appointment to add to an already highly successful team.
Reporting to – Sales & Marketing Director
Key Responsibilities :-
• To meet agreed targets on a consistent basis
• To ensure the companies sales strategy is adhered to
• To offer clients a total group sell, eg, print, digital, sponsorships, exhibitions etc to best achieve their objectives
• To achieve ‘new business’ development sales targets
• To contribute to the profitable development of the business
• To keep abreast of developments in the media and commercial advertising sectors
Candidate Profile :-
• Customer focused with a proven track record of success
• A minimum of 3 years experience in a media sales or similar environment
• Target driven, highly motivated and results orientated
• Proven experience of prospecting and delivering new business
• Understanding of the media and advertising sectors
• Good reporting skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• The position offers excellent career prospects and personal development opportunities with one or Ireland’s top media brands.
Salary £35k OTE (+) car (+) benefits
Closing date for applications is the 27th January 2017.