Independent News & Media
Exciting Career Opportunity
Sales Executive x2 - Ulster Business & Northern Woman Magazines
The Sales Executive will generate advertising revenue through existing customers and new business generation, by providing clients with effective and innovative advertising solutions across our magazine portfolio.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the delivery of client revenue targets for both the print and digital business.
- Ensure the achievement of agreed sales targets, KPI’s goals and objectives.
- Account management and growth of client and agency spends.
- Develop a best in class relationship with the clients.
- Ensure that all client engagement is carefully prepared and executed to a very high standard.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to advertising agencies and clients.
- Generate new ideas to grow revenue.
- Understand and deliver advertising solutions which match the clients brief.
- To develop creative ideas as well as to answer clients brief.
- Establish strong relationships with clients, becoming a trusted and valued partner.
- Other responsibilities as determined by management.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideal candidate would have a 3rd level qualification but this is not an essential requirement.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a sales related role preferably in consultative selling and account management.
- Ideal candidate should have experience working with media agencies and key clients.
- Must have a strong understanding of the Digital & Print Media markets with a proven capability to build business cases around each development and successfully and convincingly deliver to the client team.
- Strong PC skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Full clean drivers licence and access to a car.
Applications accompanied by a CV and cover letter should be submitted via the Independent News & Media vacancies page accessible VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON
INM Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer