Job Title: Marketing Automation Specialist
Department: Group Marketing
Reporting To: Direct line reporting to Head of Group Marketing (Global)
To lead an agile team with the collective purpose of embedding and integrating marketing automation tools and analytics into our software products and our marketing campaigns and communications.
Specifically this will include:
- The implementation of marketing automation software in line with the CRM system, online properties and digital product platforms, including building and supporting standard programs such as email communications, lead capture, lead scoring, nurturing and recycling.
- Manage and provide recommendations from usage and behavioural analytics and data captured and provide insights to the various marketing and product teams.
- Working closely with marketing colleagues to utilise marketing automation into campaign plans and development.
- Working in an agile environment, you'll work closely with marketing teams, software developers, and product managers to ensure timely relevant communications and messaging.
- Reporting on KPIs and learning outcomes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience (5+ years) of marketing and communications in a business environment.
- Significant knowledge and experience of marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, Act-ON) and CRM systems (ideally Sugar CRM, or SalesForce) and running digital campaigns.
- Ability to work with analytics and haven proven experience of using data to drive marketing or product development changes.
- Ability to think creatively and bring innovative approaches to communications.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS beneficial
- Play an integral role within the campaign team, feeding into initial plans and content frameworks, planning workflows and mapping out customer journeys.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand, plan, build and execute email communications and marketing automation campaigns in a flexible and timely manner.
- Implement global best practice for email communication, lead scoring, lead nurturing and data hygiene.
- Support email creation process - responsive design and layout, copy guidelines, messaging, segmentation, and list management.
- Monitor, analyse and report on critical email and marketing automation metrics including testing and recommendations for program improvement
- Support the generation and implementation of test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing, to drive qualified traffic and ensure maximum reach.
- Create and maintain responsive landing pages for campaigns that meet business standards and brand guidelines.
- Coordinating information, tracking analytics and usage data for the company websites and other online assets and platforms.
- Working closely with product teams on behavioural tracking and workflow communications.
- Working together with digital marketing and other discipline specialists to create and deliver effective marketing assets and executing centrally created materials.
- Communications Campaign Effectiveness Measures
- Email Marketing KPIs (inc analytics reach, ORs, CTRs and lead generation scores)
- ROI measurement against investment
- Net Promoter Scores / Customer satisfaction scores
- Net Sales & Opportunities
- Internal Qualitative Review / Evaluation (from peers, virtual team / campaign managers and direct line manager.)
For more information on this or any other sales or marketing opportunity please contact Sarah at VANRATH on 02890 330250 firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 yrs