MCS Group is currently working alongside a multi award-winning agency to recruit a Corporate & Public Affairs Manager to join them on their next stage of growth. A salary of £35k - £45k will be on offer for the successful candidate as well as other fantastic benefits as listed below.
The organisation itself is a multi-award-winning consultancy with service areas covering corporate communications, public affairs, B2B, planning, reputation management, internal communications, sponsorship. marketing communications, and digital strategy and communications. They have offices in Belfast and Dublin, with many of their clients operating across the island of Ireland.
They are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and ambitious communications managers to join their busy and creative team.
To be successful in the role you will have experience of working within communications; be passionate, and have insights, within the public affairs, political, media and digital landscape across the island of Ireland. Someone with a competent skillset in political monitoring that produces engaging corporate and public affairs content and campaigns, preferably with experience within the planning arena.
- Work across multiple teams to lead the delivery of client needs
- Report to the team on targeted political and regulatory developments across the island of Ireland and GB
- Arrange stakeholder meetings and briefings
- Implement impactful corporate, public affairs and planning campaigns
- Create timelines, project status reports, contact reports for a range of clients and support client projects against deadlines
- Create content including relevant news stories, blogs, briefings and features targeted to audience needs, helping to achieve agreed business outcomes
- Oversee client video and photography requirements
- Support the team to develop, draft and pitch innovative campaign strategies
- Maintain credible stakeholder and media relationships
- Create and implement digital and social media advocacy campaigns
- Monitor and measure the impact of campaigns
- Third level qualification and minimum of five-year relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge with an always on political and regulatory mindset
- Ability to develop insight-based reports and impactful corporate and PA campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Be able to work and thrive under pressure
- Self-motivated, team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, timescales and deadlines
- 20 paid days leave increasing every 3/5 years to a max of 25 days
- 11 public / bank holidays
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Summer hours
- £100 per year to organise an event for a charity of your choice
- £150 budget for home working equipment
- A company mobile phone and iPad
- Training budget
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs