Honeycomb is assisting our client,a successful top-tier Law practice, with the recruitment of a Legal PA for their office based in Belfast city centre. This is a full time, permanent position.
As a Legal PA you will be working in a divided role, 50% of time you will be providing support to fee earners and 50% of time will be spent performing general PA duties assisting projects. You will provide a high level of secretarial support including:
- Process correspondents and documents, liaising with fee earners.
- Audio and copy typing of legal documents using digital dictation.
- Undertake various administrative duties including: Opening files, keeping up to date, dealing with faxes and phone calls arranging meetings and travel co-ordination.
- To follow the firms policies and procedures.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
Key skills required for the role
- Audio typing or the ability to type quickly and accurately.
- Proficient across the Microsoft Office package
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels using various methods.
- Excellent administration/ organisational skills.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
Salary for this role is £20 - £25K depending on skills and experience.
Please apply today in the strictest confidence or email Louise Quinn at with your CV. For additional information, please call 02896 207050.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs