Honeycomb is assisting our client,a successful mid-tier Law practice, with the recruitment of a Legal PA for their office based in Belfast city centre. This is a full time, permanent position.
As a Legal PA you will be working in a divided role, 50% of time you will be providing support to fee earners and 50% of time will be spent performing general PA duties assisting projects. You will provide a high level of secretarial support including:
- Process correspondents and documents, liaising with fee earners.
- Audio and copy typing of legal documents using digital dictation.
- Undertake various administrative duties including: Opening files, keeping up to date, dealing with faxes and phone calls arranging meetings and travel co-ordination.
- To follow the firms policies and procedures.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
Key skills required for the role:
- Audio typing or the ability to type quickly and accurately.
- Proficient across the Microsoft Office package
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels using various methods.
- Excellent administration/ organisational skills.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs