Defence Litigation Legal Secretary, Belfast. £Neg + excellent benefits package.
Defence Litigation Legal Secretary, Belfast
Litigation Legal Secretary, Belfast. Large Commercial law firm wishes to recruit an experience legal secretary with litigation experience.
Main Duties are as follows:
- Audio typing of legal documents
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for his/her fee earner if requested.
- To provide support to other secretaries and fee earners when required.
- Dealing with clients directly and in-directly.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Experience (at least 2 years exp) in handling high volume Litigation work, ideally defence but this is not essential
- Excellent audio and PA skills.
For more details please email your cv in confidence through the link above. For a confidential discussion please call Orla Milligan. Contact details through the link above.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.