Robotic Process Automation Lead
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly established Robotics team, in order to lead the automation revolution within this global giant. The Robotic Process Automation Lead will identify processes, right across the business, that are ideal for automation. The Robotic Process Automation Lead will help build this brand new service within the business. As the appointed Robotic Process Automation Lead you will manage a team of 3 RPA Specialists and establish and manage the delivery of a responsive and high quality RPA service.
- Work with stakeholders, colleagues and suppliers to build an internalRPA capability including:
- Suitable control and governance framework
- Fit-for-purpose delivery methodologycoupled with strong project management discipline (risk management etc.)
- Robust day-to-day management of the implementation of the approved automation portfolio
- RPA skills development through leading, training, coaching and developing the RPA team, including gaining software accreditation
- Operational management of 'live' robotic processes and associated monitoring and maintenance/remediation and reporting
- Ascalable and sustainable infrastructure and operating model
- Provide RPA technical know-how as the firm-wide subject matter expert
- Promote, develop and improve the RPA service interally
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Experience leading process development, process improvement or automation projects in the professional services sector.
- Knowledge and experience of business process methodology and process reengineering
- Knowledge and experience of implementing Robotic Process Automation is desirable, Blue Prism preferable
- Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Experience with Blueworks or other diagramming or modelling tools desirable
- Degree qualification, preferably in an IT, Finance or Business discipline
- Project management or Change qualification desirable
- Blue Prism Certification is desirable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs