VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for an IT Support Manager for an established government body based in the Belfast. The successful candidate will be technically minded and have worked in Microsoft environments. This will be a 3 month contract with a possibility of extension.
You will be the key point of contact for updating, maintaining and monitor the body's ICT network infrastructure and electronic communications systems across three sites and you will be required to travel between the all three sites.
- Experience working with networks and managing PC technology.
- Working across networking in a Microsoft environment e.g. Exchange V2010 or Active Directory 2012, ISA, IIS and SQL Server.
- Cisco technology including switches, routers and firewalls.
- Experience of the full range of TCP/IP networking including WAN, LAN, wireless networking and VPN.
- Experience in implementation of large scale content managed website, including development and hosting.
- Experience of liaising with external service providers on a range of IT issues.
- Management of a small team or a lead role would be highly desired however the role is focused to be more technical.
- Experience of working with mobile technology e.g. Smartphones, PDAs and Datacards.
- Experience of e-mail filtering, web filtering and antivirus.
- Experience of working autonomously and having a proactive working style.
A third level qualification would be desired but not essential. This role will be full-time and a 42 hours per week including 1 hour paid lunch per day, the salary will be £16.63 per hour.
For further information on this role please contact Sammy Wright in the strictest confidence 028 9033 0250 or apply via the link on this page.
Experience: 0 yrs