My client is now seeking an IT Service Desk (L1) Analyst. The IT Service Desk (L1) Analyst will be responsible for providing a single point of contact for all users of my client's IT services to report an incident, request or change control. The IT Service Desk (L1) Analyst will provide excellent personal service and ensure that my client takes a proactive role in supplying solutions to the needs of the IT users in line with business objectives.
My client is based in Mallusk at newly refurbished offices providing support to their UK and Ireland based customers.
- Performing first time fix on incidents raised to the team in a professional manner.
- Provide first line telephone and ticket based IT and application support to the business
- Performing the role of incident manager in the event of a major system outage.
- Performing service requests raised to the team including accounts set up, software installations and physical desk moves.
- Manage the change management process and attend a Change Acceptance Board when required.
- Pro-actively identify problems and trends and propose solutions and recommendations to optimise systems performance and stability.
- Renew or procure services on behalf of the IT department where required by following the purchase order process
- Provide reports on IT performance to senior members of the business.
- To assist in transition process from either an internal or external IT development team into IT support.
- Create and maintain IT support documentation where missing or incorrect.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 administration experience.
- Windows 8, Linux and Apple Mac exposure would be beneficial.
- Basic network and / or database skills
- Active Directory and Office 365 exposure.
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL.
- Excellent customer service skills and a willingness to deal directly with users either by phone or face to face.
- Excellent written skills are essential
- Experience at working in a busy support environment
- Evidence of process improvement to increase efficiency must be shown.
£100 - £120 a Day
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Contract or Temporary IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Book in for an informal 1-2-1 during our 'Contractor Info. Afternoons', held every Wednesday & Friday.
Our Contractor Experts, Orla Fitzsimons and Russell Kennedy, are here to help with your questions and discuss opportunities.
Experience: 0 yrs