Java Technical Lead (Belfast City Centre - £60K)
Java Technical Lead | Salary Up To £60,000 | Greenfield Projects | Culture of Internal Promotion | Emphasis on Work-Life Balance | Pension Up to 19.5% | Annual Bonus | Generous Holidays
What does the company do?
This company is regarded as one of the top places to work globally and is justifiably proud of their relaxed work environment, intense commitment to quality and career progression opportunities.
This opportunity will also suit a Senior Engineer that has ambitions to move into a lead role and take on new responsibilities such as mentoring junior team members and delivering quality results with a global team on high profile, impactful projects.
What will I be doing as a Technical Lead?
- Manage the development process from the design to the implementation stage
- Work across multiple projects working at a global scale
- Remain very much hands-on whilst offering technical leadership / mentorship to your team
Why should I be interested in this role?
- Salary up to £60,000
- Gain exposure to proprietary tech that you won’t get anywhere else!
- Fantastic company culture where new ideas are encouraged and embraced
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Emphasis on work life balance
- Holiday + extra buy back schemes
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical
- Pension up to 19.5%
What do I need to do to get this Job as a Technical Lead?
- Degree and 5+ years’ experience in Java
- Excellent Object-oriented programming experience
- Solid Architectural understanding
- A great communicator and team-working skills
Apply below for more info
Experience: 2-3 yrs