MCS group is delighted to be partnering with an exciting local entrant to the Belfast market as they grow their software engineering team here in NI. You will join a disruptor in the Insurtech industry who have committed to huge growth here in Belfast. The work will be greenfield and there will be plenty of variety, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
About the company and the role:
This isn't your average insurance company, data and technology are at their heart and the engineering work is extremely interesting. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technologies alongside a really strong and passionate team of engineers. This company have experienced 30% revenue growth year on year and are on track for even bigger success and growth in 2021! In this role, you will work alongside a talented team of engineers, building out brand new applications and solutions. You will have a voice, and an input in architecture decision making. This organisation offers excellent training and so many opportunities to accelerate your career, in a relaxed and inclusive engineering environment.
- Ideally 2+ years experience working in a Front End or Full Stack Development position
- Exposure to front end frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue
- Experience building applications at scale
- An understanding of backend languages such as Java, Go or Python would be beneficial but not essential
- Exposure to cloud technologies beneficial but not essential (bonus points for AWS experience!)
- Salary up to £65,000 - flexible dependant on experience and varying levels considered
- Generous bonus opportunity
- Flexible working hours and relaxed attitude towards work from home
- Working from home budget
- Private health, dental and optical insurance for you and your family
- Generous annual leave
- Enhanced paternity leave
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs