MCS Group is proud to be partnering with the largest global cloud based security firm, as they look to begin a period of rapid expansion by recruiting a Senior Security Researcher.
This well-established company provides cloud based security solutions within a software as a service environment and provide services such as vulnerability management, network threat management and web application security. Using some of the most cutting edge technologies available in the industry in one of the fastest growing companies in Belfast - This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Perks include beanbag chairs, PS4, unlimited coffee and a beer fridge along with a market leading package - find out more about this role below.
- Analyse, translate and interpret code in a sandbox or isolated environment.
- Research and understand current tactics that may be used in cybercrimes and identify new emerging threats.
- Work alongside other teams to prepare the company's customers from emerging threats.
- Have a thirst to become a cyber security expert and keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- A passion for security and knowledge of current trends and threats in the industry.
- Proven knowledge of attack tools and the cyber-offensive mind-set.
- An understanding of malware operations.
- SQL database usage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Katie Tweed, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs