MCS Group are delighted to be working closely with this well-known and established financial powerhouse to help build out their Business Analyst function in the Belfast office.
The role has multiple opportunities and Excellent Daily Rates.
- Previous experience with Exchange Trades Derivatives or investment banking would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies and technical terminologies.
- Previous involvement working with software development teams in an Agile environment would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail with exceptional abilities to rely complex technical concepts and documentation to stakeholders and other key members of management.
- You will need to develop test strategies and test scenarios.
- You will play a key role in Risk analysis and management.
- Identify and communicate any potential risks to the key functions of the project.
- Liaise between key members of projects to help resolve any concerns and issues that arise through the duration of the contract.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs