Senior Test Engineer - Belfast - Up to £40k
An opportunity to take the next step in your career with a global company!
Your new company
This company is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology and software solutions delivering innovative services to their customers. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Test Engineer into their Belfast office.
Your new role
The Senior Test Engineer is responsible for designing and executing testing scenarios for both new and existing projects. This role will include;
- Leading testing activities across multiple projects and technologies
- Develop and execute test scenarios while becoming an expert in GPI products, API's and solutions
- Play the role of multiple stakeholders with a test approach and methodology to represent what is most valuable to the stakeholders
- Develop test plans/cases within a Lean/Agile Software Development framework from requirement specifications
- Ensure the correct level of testing has been completed on a per project basis
What you'll need to succeed
- BSc or MSc or equivalent in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent work experience
- Proven problem-solving aptitude with practical software testing experience
- Clear understanding of software engineering concepts and Test methodologies (functional & non-functional)
- Proven ability to test with successful reporting
- Experience in supporting more junior team members
What you'll get in return
- Private Medical
- Health Plan
- Income Protection
- Pension 5% matched
- Life Assurance
- Buying extra holiday days scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs