Multi Chain Retailer require Data Analyst
Your new company
Belfast Based Retailer and major home grown success story with approximately 50 stores UK Wide continue to expand and grow their business. As a result they require a Data analyst to contribute to their continued success.
Your new role.
As a passionate and proficient data analyst you will take responsibility for producing accurate management information and advising on findings to senior managers.
You will be able to demonstrate extensive experience of data interpretation as well as managing databases and infrastructure of various systems within the business.
Typical duties will include performing SQl queries to extract data, data manipulation using SQL tools such as SSMA, SSAS,SSIS ad SSRS. Data warehousing and management of reporting servers.
You will analyse data to make predictions about future events, improve retail productivity, creating advantage over competition.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in a relevant analytical subject.
- Experience of established analytical packages. Knowledge in several of the following; SQL, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Business Intelligence, SAS
- Previous experience in a similar analytical role, ideally retail.
- Proven track record of delivering within tight deadlines, handling large data volumes whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- Proven data extraction, cleansing and/or manipulation skills.
- Ability to deliver reporting and analysis to monitor trend analysis and forecasting while identify risks and opportunities.
- Ability to present analysis and reports to high-level management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong data presentation skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
What you'll get in return.
This award winning multi chain company is one of N.Ireland's greatest Retail success stories. This company continues to grow yearly and build upon its continued success.
You will work in a modern city centre office environment with market leading salary. There is no better time to come and be apart of this winning team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs