Senior Infrastructure Engineer is required for an initial 6 month contract - £250 per day
Your new company
A local organisation is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their busy team for an initial 6 month contract working on multiple Infrastructure projects. The reason for this hire is to support continuing success and demand within the business.
Your new role
The role is centred on the support of services for the Group. The role will vary day to day based on requirement of the Group Infrastructure Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Project based implementation of Group Corporate Solutions including Hyper V, VMWare and Exchange
- Planning and implementation of Network Architecture across the group, including configuration and support of VPN tunnels.
- Assist/guide junior members when necessary
- Disaster Recovery planning and testing.
- Supporting the Active Directory structure across the group network
- Escalation support of 15 servers in the Computer Room
- Escalation support of Win2008/2012 servers at Group Sites
- Backup Administration (Symantec Backup Exec and Veeam)
- Anti-virus Administration (Symantec Endpoint Protection)
- Email & Internet Administration (Exchange 2010)
- Helpdesk Administration
- Software Licence Administration
- IT Asset Management Administration
- Support of Polycom Video Conference Equipment on sites across the group
- Some Win 7/Win 8 Desktop Support
What you'll get in return
6 months experience teamed with an excellent daily rate, working in a renowned organisation working with update to date technologies which also offers the flexibility of working as a contractor.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs