We are currently seeking a BI Developer for an initial 3-6 months contract in Belfast.
As a BI Developer you will be working on enterprise level, business critical reporting solutions. You will design, develop and test scripts to import data from SQL Server Data Warehouse and produce BI dashboards and reports to meet customer requirements.
This is a customer focused role and you will work with a team of professionals ensuring development is to the highest standard. You will work right from the point of gathering requirements through to delivery.
You will need to have strong stakeholder management and communication skills to liaise with the business and understand requirements. You will be integrating data from various sources into their Data Warehouse
· Strong hands-on SQL development skills including large dataset experience
· Power BI development experience
· Experience with enterprise level Data Warehouse design and implementation
· Microsoft SQL Server 2012
· Very strong skills in the entire BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS & T-SQL)
· Create/maintain existing SSIS packages
· Ability to work with senior stakeholders across the business
· Ability to gather requirements, and translate into effective reporting
· Excellent presentation skills and proven ability to produce reports to professional, customer-facing standards
· Experience training designers and users, of all abilities, to design and consume Power BI reporting