UX DESIGNER / Ecommerce, Digital, Web
Multiple award winning software company
Irish Times Technology award - Recognised as the most innovative solution Mobile and Web Category
Top Belfast Company with an international reach are looking to expand their UX/Web team. They are a fun and inviting company who want to give you the opportunity to do what you love. This Deloitte fast 50 start-up will give you the opportunity to make your own stamp and turn your own ideas into conceptual designs, working with the rest of the team you will assist in turning these ideas into real life functional modules.
You will be working closely with Frontend Engineers and Product Owners to create consistent and intuitive interfaces, across a range of devices and platforms.
- You would be working in a highly agile talented team who get to turn ideas into reality on a daily basis and have full autonomy to do so.
- Provide insight into roadmap and expert advice into usability and new features
- Research and develop idea strands into design concepts
- Ensure communication stays open with management and assist with UX specific issues
- Manage design project from conception to deployment
- Design Degree qualification or similar
- Design Delivery
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Wire Framing
- Understanding of CSS, HTML (desirable)
- Adaptive / Responsive Design
- Agile Board
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to work for? Get in touch…
Keywords - UX, UI, User, Graphic Designer, Web Designer, User Experience, Designer, UX Designer, UI Designer, Web Design, Conceptual Design, Belfast
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs