Vacancy Reference - 17231
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary HR Services Assistant to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and expected to last up to 6 months. The following duties will be required -
* Provide accurate and consistent outputs across the full range of HR activities to support the Business Partners, Senior Managers and the HR Function to achieve their objectives. The specific job activities will include:
* Process advertisements and trawl notices for approval by management
* Communicate via templates with applicants for employment/promotion/ Leavers at all stages of the selection process
* Prepare issue and receive contractual templates to include Flexible Working, Family Friendly applications, Child Care Vouchers and ad hoc requests
* Maintenance of the HR section of the College web site
* Process documentation required by payroll
* Record keeping for all HR transactions and processes
* Make administrative arrangements regarding employee development events, such as the employee development conference, including the booking of necessary accommodation and making arrangements for staff to travel to events
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* EITHER Hold a level 5 qualification in a HR related discipline, PLUS a minimum of one years’ recent HR generalist experience OR Have three years recent HR generalist experience
* Recruitment and selection experience
* Strong IT skills including experience using MIS and HR systems
* Experience of dealing with highly confidential and sensitive issues
Candidates will be required to obtain an Standard Access NI check at a cost of £26
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.