Grafton HR are currently working with a well known brand in the client services sector to help recruit a Sourcing Specialist/ Headhunter for their client at Citi bank for a brand new venture in the US, based right here in Belfast!
As lead Sourcing Specialist/ Headhunter you will bring your proactive recruitment experience to the role and maintain a cost-effective approach to finding outstanding candidates that perfectly suit the needs the client. This is fast paced, exciting, challenging, and rewarding role that offers you global business exposure in a supportive team-oriented, professional culture.
Responsibilities of the job...
- Proactively sourcing candidates utilising different methods (eg. market mapping, job boards, social networking sites) in order to establish talent pools
- Develop an understanding of sourcing strategies for each role recruited
- Update the recruitment Applicant Tracking System (ATS) so that it accurately reflects the status of all selection activity
- Screen candidates CVs against position criteria, interview candidates on the phone to determine suitability and obtain required information
- Develop an awareness of the client's business and their recruitment needs
What you will bring...
- 3 years Recruitment and sourcing experience, ideally in Financial Services or Investment Banking but not essential
- a track record of coming up with solutions for achieving demanding targets
- You should have a proven talent for communication and relationship building
- Strong sense of urgency and responsive client-facing skills with proven expertise in various candidate sourcing methodologies (headhunting, social networking, job boards)
- Excellent communication skills, with a good phone manner and ability to build credible relations over the phone
- Previous experience of working within a multinational recruitment or professional services environment would be an advantage
- In the world of Talent Sourcing, you will need to be a proactive person, who thrives on working in a high volume professional environment
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo, Brassring, E-Recruit)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic recruitment consultant to get stuck into a really exciting 9-5 role, getting to meet new people and develop your own skill set while smashing business objectives...alongside a fantastic team, supportive company structure, and globally successful brand.
Competitive salary offered as well as a stack of benefits including bonus, flexible and remote working, competitive salary, medical health and life insurance cover, enhanced annual leave...to name but a few! Get in touch to find out more!
To speak in confidence about this opportunity please contact Kathryn Bennett at Grafton Recruitment on 0777 319 7909 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs