Exciting Career Opportunity
Technical Project Manager
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for delivering multiple projects on budget and on time for the Digital Classified department of Independent News & Media NI, working across the market leading websites, propertynews.com, nijobfinder.co.uk & recruitni.
Working closely with key internal stakeholders across the Digital Classified department and with our external technology partners this role will ensure business plan requirements are met through the timely implementation of project work within approved budgets and project document and specifications are completed and delivered accurately.
- To plan, manage and ensure the delivery of development projects for INM’s classified platforms, including management of responsive websites, apps and software.
- To define and document the tasks required for specific projects through effective internal communication with the Commercial, Marketing, Development and Support departments.
- To co-ordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to support effective delivery of projects ensuring they are delivered within budget and on time.
- To work closely with our Product, support and testing team to ensure a smooth handover for projects for testing.
- To liaise with our Technology Partners to provide accurate costs and timescales to meet business objectives.
- Managing our Business Analyst resource to ensure all documentation that is created is.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Project Management experience with solid technical background, with understanding or hands on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience across a broad range of development disciplines for ex. Innovation, development, new product introduction, Supplier Management
- 4 years experience in a similar role
- 3rd Level Degree in a relevant subject (or equivalent)
- Ability to lead and motivate projects and staff.
Applications accompanied by a CV and cover letter should be submitted via the Independent News & Media vacancies page accessible VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON