Our Client is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with their customers, are driven to make healthcare better. Offering innovative products and services the business as global reach. Due to continued growth they have a fantastic opportunity for a key leadership role, as follows:
Manufacturing Engineer Manager
- Responsible for providing technical leadership to solving technical problems for the operations team. A core element of the role is to manage the development of the engineering competencies with direct reports in the Belfast facility. The role will involve developing engineering best practice, coaching and mentoring operations engineers on engineering best practice. Leads Engineering Excellence and more complex change initiatives across the business. Mentors and develops Engineers.
The ideal candidate:
- Engineering Degree in Biomedical / Electronic discipline, or equivalent Technical experience.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing an engineering team
- Experience within a semi – conductor industry advantageous
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements is desirable.
- Proven experience of implementing Lean tools.
- Flexibility essential with strong project management skills.
- The individual should enjoy working in a, dynamic, regulated and results motivated team based environment.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to manage and delegate multiple tasks and achieve objectives through others.
An attractive salary & benefits package will be flexed to attract suitably experienced individuals.