MCS Group is proud to bring a unique Off Track Assets Engineer role to the market for our client, Translink. This is an excellent opportunity to build a strong career and gain the work life balance you have been seeking.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Off Track assets including: Level crossings, Access Points, Signage and fencing.
- Review inspection data and prioritise remediation works
- Manage maintenance budget
- Manage asset condition register
- Produce risk assessments and method statements
- Produce KPI's to analyse asset performance
- 3 years in an Engineering or Construction role
- Experience in asset condition inspection
- Minimum HNC or equivalent
- Excellent Microsoft package skills
Please apply to this role for full details on salary, package and career information. Once you have applied to MCS Group, you do not to apply again through any other agency.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs