Are you a recent graduate of engineering? Do you have 1 to 2 years' experience in manufacturing? We're working with a top engineering firm to recruit an associate engineer in their power generation division to work in testing and validation of products.
Your new role
You work in support of the engineering team to provide troubleshooting of Engine, Package, Controls and Generators in the factory, and will lead engineer for test cell support.
- Support testing/troubleshooting at local facility
- Factory & Test Cell support for NPI programs
- Deliver Issue Resolution and implementation into factory
- Perform complex analysis work, identifies, and solves problems
- Technical delivery
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas
- Perform product maintenance
What you'll need to succeed
We're looking for a masters graduate of mechanical, electrical or electronic engineering or Manufacturing/ Technology and 1-2 years' experience in the working environment. Suitable previous experience includes product, application, and process design experience in any of the following areas: power generation, diesel and/or natural gas engines, cooling systems, controls, structures/fabrications, generators, driveline components. You'll have worked on delivery of a specific project programme and be able to work autonomously.
Top Candidates will also have:
- Excellent human relations and communications skills, coupled with strong technical and coaching abilities.
- Hands on Testing & Validation Experience.
- Previous experience of using Statistical Tools and Analysis in Engineering Problem Solving.
- Experience with systems & software including but not limited to Teamcenter, EDS, EDDC, Pro-E/ Creo, Abaqus, Farevo, Canape/Cat ET, SAP, EOMP, PSPS Office/Factory
What you'll get in return
In return, you can expect an excellent work life balance on a condensed 4 day working week, with overtime, excellent holiday allowance, and paid pension, in an environment which will encourage your own learning and personal growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs