They work towards designing the best suited, most cost effective solution to meet customer’s needs and are currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer to work from their office in Belfast.
In this position you will be responsible for but not limited to, undertaking the following works on a day to day basis.
- Servicing and commissioning controls and equipment
- Managing quality and reporting documentation
- Engineering software strategies for correct process operation
- Pro-actively advising the client on energy conservation and their implementation
- Preparing control systems and application design
- Advising clients/ contractors on electrical works
- Control panel modifications and providing diagrams of modifications undertaken
- Commissioning of control systems
- Undertaking upgrades and replacing obsolete systems
- Providing reports and documentation in a timely and detailed manner
- Undertaking handover demonstrations and onsite training
- Undertake all work in line with company procedure as detailed in the Quality Manual and in line with ISO
For more information contact Bronagh on 02890725623
Experience: 0 yrs