Supply Chain Job: Demand and Orders Analyst Job: Our client based in Belfast require a Demand and Orders Analyst for their busy and ever growing manufacturing site.
The successful Demand and Orders Analyst will evaluate order amendments and daily reports, identifying issues or errors that arise and ensure timely resolution.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
· Coordinate the flow of customer orders and requirements onto the system, providing advice on all order related matters
· Ensure that any compatibility or system related problems/issues are reported to the correct departments in a timely manner, assisting with working through to a solution
· Adhere to Standard Work Documents and Processes, updating and maintaining these where appropriate
· Ensure reconciliation and mismatch reports are maintained and updated daily and that any issues or errors are resolved immediately
· Identify Priority Orders, prioritizing daily workloads based on priority guidelines
· Avoid overloading build slots, keeping an eye that deadlines for Accounts, Shipping, Production and Quality checks are all met.
· 3rd level qualification in a business related discipline (NVQ, HND) AND relevant job related experience within a Supply Chain setting
· Candidates without a 3rd level qualification will display significantly more working experience within a Supply Chain Planner/Co-Ordinator/Analytical role (Minimum 5 years)
· Experience operating and maintaining a SAP system
· Ability to troubleshoot SAP and other MRP Control Systems
· Will have worked in a Supply Chain environment within a Manufacturing Setting for a number of years.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week (dayshift)
Rate of Pay: £12-£13ph
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Benefits: Working with a globally recognised manufacturing company learning skills within a very fast paced Supply Chain environment, free on-site car parking, and other benefits which can be discussed at interview.
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.
Mairead McConnell, Brightwater Recruitment Specialists T: 02890 325 325