Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Curriculum Quality Assurance Coordinator (Band 7) to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months with possible extension
Pay rate: £17.81
Hours: 36 hours
The postholder will be responsible for overseeing and managing curriculum quality assurance and compliance issues within the organisation ensuring the organisation is complying with regulatory and awarding body requirements and its employees are complying with internal and external quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Have a qualification at degree level, or higher PLUS have at least one year's relevant post qualification experience in providing effective advice and guidance on curriculum quality assurance matter to management
- Hold a qualification at HND level PLUS two years post qualification experience providing effective advice and guidance on curriculum quality assurance matters to management.
- Experience of coordinating internal curriculum reviews, monitoring activities and preparing and presenting reports
- Experience of presenting written evaluations and making recommendations and monitoring action plans.
- Recent experience of working with ETI and/or other external standards bodies to deliver against defined quality and assessment frameworks and KPIs
- Experience of developing and implementing management information systems and procedures for quality assurance and compliance standards within an education or training setting
- Experience of working with awarding bodies and a sound understanding of assessment and internal quality assurance processes; preferably with multiple awarding bodies but to include at least City & Guilds, Pearson BTEC, OCR or OCN
- Experience of negotiation, consultation and influencing at a senior level to achieve results
- Excellent IT/Computer Literacy skills on all main packages, to include Excel and PowerPoint
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Shauna McGrath will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
Experience: 0 yrs