Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be working on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit a Dutch speaking Product Solutions Agent to join their fantastic team.
This role is office based and not in a call centre, this is an excellent chance to join a fantastic company with bright modern working conditions and great benefits.
Your responsibility is to provide, in Dutch/Belgium and English, a reliable, helpful product support service to clients via telephone and email.
* Provide first level pre-sales information and after-sales product support and troubleshooting
* Answering phone calls, web chats, social media and e-mails through in-house CRM system
* Keep track of all consumer contacts and issues in the CRM system.
* Develop expertise on all current and forthcoming products and their respective technologies.
* Keep up to date on new product developments via eLearning platform and internal product training.
* Escalate important product issues to Tier 2
* Collect and analyse questions from trade and end consumers and propose FAQ`s to Tier 2.
* Provide market feedback and feature wishes to Tier 2.
Who are they looking for?
* Experience in a similar position
* Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, persuasiveness)
* Technical understanding, analytical thinking and strong problem solving.
* Language skills: Bilingual Dutch/Belgium with fluent verbal, written English skills)
* IT skills: MS Office (Excel, Word and Windows)
* CRM experience is an advantage
* Customer focused - excellent customer service
* Well organised and good team player
What can they offer you?
* Salary - £18,000
* Relocation package - 1 week`s hotel accommodation (6 nights)
* Up to £ 200 towards flights
* AIP bonus - 6% of Basic Annual Salary
Hours per week - 37.5 - Work Times = Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:00
Annual Leave - 28 Days per Year - Plus Statutory Days (8 Days)
Pension - Company Pension Scheme
Group Life Insurance
Group Income Protection Insurance
If interested please send CV via the apply link
Experience: Must be fluent in Dutch
Must be fluent in Dutch