Our Client, a large utilities company based in Belfast are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a temporary ongoing basis.
Duties of the role will include:
· Inbound telephone calls and email correspondence from customers, suppliers and engineers
· Provide assistance and advice to customers on a wide range of queries and issues
· Manage and take care of customer complaints or escalate to the right department
· Promote the benefits of products and services to customers and potential customers
· Outbound calling to potential customers
· General administration tasks
The successful candidate will have:
· 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above or equivalent
· Relevant contact centre experience
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Willing to be flexible in work pattern to cover a 7pm finish if needed
Permanent opportunities available.
For more information on this or any other Office Support roles please contact Stephanie McQuillan on 028 90325325. Feel free to share this role with your personal and professional networks.