Our Client, a large utilities company based in Belfast are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor for their Planning Department on a 12 month temporary basis.
The Job Role
· Verification of customers paperwork
· Updating company systems
· Take inbound calls from customers and maintenance
· Make outbound calls to arrange work
· Send out job details and confirmation of job packs
· General administration
· There is a requirement to stay to 7pm 1 evening per week
· Experience in an administration environment
· Data entry experience and comfortable with systems
· Excellent customer service experience
· Excellent IT skills
· Able to work flexible hours as and when required
For more information on this or any other Office Support roles please contact Stephanie McQuillan on 028 90325325. Feel free to share this role with your personal and professional networks.