Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced CAD Technician for the Belfast area. This position is on a full time temp - perm basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate design concepts with production managers, project managers, designers and architects.
- Maintenance of drawings and registers.
- Issue of all relevant drawings to all suppliers / clients as required.
- Duties will also include assisting the project managers in preparing documentation from drawings
- Required to work in a team carrying out bespoke joinery and fit out designs for manufacturing.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in a CAD Technician / CAD Operator role in an interior fit out background.
- Comprehensive knowledge of: Auto Cad. Working knowledge of Sketch Up | Photoshop | would be an advantage.
- Design flair & vision for bespoke projects & presentations.
- Working knowledge of Adobe eader | Microsoft Office (all aspects).
With the ability to generate all associated CAD & contract documentation for the contracts team in a fast-paced environment; a high level of attention to accuracy and detail is essential. The role requires good organisational & time management skills and the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team. The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to confidently manage multiple contract tasks for medium to large projects at any one time.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Salary: £12 per hour
This position is on a full time temporary to permanent basis.
If you would like to apply for this role, send us your CV via the link provided or if you would like to discuss this position in absolute confidence, contact Sarah Pentland at Task Recruitment on 02890421047
If this position does not suit, we may have others that do. Visit our website taskrecruitment.com to see our current jobs.