Kitchen Installation Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable - (we will supply a van and phone)
We are looking for a enthusiastic, professional individual to join our rapidly growing Kitchen and Interiors company.
- Overseeing the installation of Kitchens and Bedroom Furniture.
- Ordering cabinetry, appliances and worktops in collaboration with the design team.
- Check measuring sites at several different stages throughout the project.
- Identifying and resolving any issues on site as early as possible.
- Liaising with builders and developers regarding all aspects of the build.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Organising the fitting teams accordingly.
- Identify and complete snagging lists.
- Attending site meetings, supplying complete handover packages to clients.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times including after sales service.
- Ability to read technical drawings essential.
- Kitchen installation experience desirable.
- Understanding of Carpentry, Electrics and Plumbing desirable.
- Knowledge of Kitchen products desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to manage several projects at once.
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage your own workload.
- Ability to perform any installation work if needed.
- Good problem solving skills, ability to think on your feet.
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence
Please forward your CV using the apply button below