Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable - (we will supply a van and phone)
We are looking for a enthusiastic, professional individual to join our rapidly growing Kitchen and Interiors company.
- Overseeing the co-ordination and installation of Kitchens and Bedroom Furniture.
- Check measurements on sites at several different stages throughout the project.
- Organising the fitting teams accordingly.
- Delivering to site, loading and unloading kitchen cabinetry, appliances etc.
- Ordering appliances etc. in collaboration with the design team.
- Ability to read technical drawings not essential
- Understanding of Carpentry, Electrics and Plumbing desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to manage several projects at once.
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage your own workload.
- Ability to perform any installation work if needed.
- Good problem solving skills, ability to think on your feet.
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence
Please forward your CV using the apply button below