PLUMBERS/HEATING ENGINEERS (RESPONSE MAINTENANCE)
- Engineer to carry out reactive and minor works/projects on Social Housing contracts within the Greater Belfast and East/South Antrim areas.
- Response maintenance as and when required.
- Carry out works to high quality standards as per client specification.
- Undertake any other duties deemed necessary by management to ensure the efficient running of the business.
- This is a full time post, working 37.75 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Participation in out of hours call out rota is required.
- Carrying out work according to Engie policies and procedures.
- Company van and mobile phone is included.
- NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing or equivalent.
- Valid CSCS card.
- Working knowledge of current Health and Safety Legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to demonstrate good teamwork values.
- Full driving license.
Whilst not essential it would be advantageous for the candidate to have:
- GAS Safe Registered (Domestic).
- OFTEC Registered (Domestic).
- Experience working on social housing domestic heating contracts.
- Experience in fault finding and repairs.
The ideal candidate will be conversant with all aspects of domestic central heating systems. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Engie’s continual growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel you have the ability to meet our criteria, then please send your CV with a covering letter supporting your application VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON
Competitive Terms and Conditions of Employment!