Job Title: NIHE Building Maintenance Plasterer
Reports to: Foreman
Responsible for: The delivery of all Plastering services to NIHE.
Based at: Various locations throughout NI.
Region/Business Area: NIHE Building Maintenance
Main Purpose of the Role:
- To undertake the duties/responsibilities as a Plasterer, to the standards set out by the contract.
- To carry out the duties as a Plasterer in accordance with Statutory Regulations, Company policies and Procedures.
- To assist the Foreman in producing a quality product within the contract period. Understand, implement and adhere to Engie SHEQ requirements.
- To ensure you complete the full sequence of events on PDA and the completion of jobs for invoicing.
- Efficient use of the Impact system.
- To adhere to the Client contract KPI’s and, target dates and timeframes.
- Provide a high-quality service to NIHE tenants, specifically within domestic properties both internally and externally.
- To undertake all elements of Plastering services.
- Undertake, where required, other multiskilled duties.
- To attend all relevant training courses, including all health and safety
- To work in accordance with any training and instructions given and bring to the attention of the employer any shortcomings and defects in the management systems and protective measures.
- To use protective equipment, substances and tools/equipment in accordance with instructions and training given.
- Assist with the adherence to the Company quality standards including:
- Compliance with specification and SOR codes.
- Adherence to the sequence of events for each job on the PDA.
- Ensure stock is processed and managed accordingly.
- Ensure that your work is carried out the highest quality and within a reasonable amount of time.
- Ensure any additional work is captured and communicated to the relevant person, so that the company can invoice for additional work completed.
- Compliant in timeframes allocated of jobs, ensure target dates are met,
- Compliance with materials / workmanship schedules
- Maintain and care for all company tools
- To use appropriate safety equipment
- To wear appropriate clothing / uniform
- To ensure areas of work are left clean, tidy and safe at all times
- To be responsible for and take due care of the company van in accordance with the company car policy
- Liaison with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- Be responsible for your own safety and all other around you
- Make every effort to attend mandatory courses relevant to your role
- Material co-ordination and organisation
- Ensure accurate / timely completion of any relevant site-based documentation
- To oversee/assist in the training of apprentices as required
- Any other reasonable management request
- Within your salary includes payment for small hand tools essential for carrying out the duties of a joiner, please ensure these are fit for purpose and in line with H&S requirements.
- Previous plastering experience is essential.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Competent and have a high quality of work.
- You must be able to work independently without guidance, or as part of a team.
Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking on the APPLY BUTTON.