Are you an experienced Bid manager with experience within Civils or Utilities? Would like to work for an international business with a growing construction and property presence in Belfast, Northern Ireland? If so, then read on!
Donard Recruitment Belfast are a preferred recruitment partner of a rapidly expanding multi-sector business provider that are significantly growing their construction and property team in Belfast, Northern Ireland. This is a private construction consultancy with projects in the Public and Private sector. They have wide portfolio of projects ranging from Education, Water, Waste and Highways.
Key responsibilities of this role will include;
- Managing and preparing bids and submissions
- Timely and accurate submissions meeting quality, commercial and legal standards.
- Business development through accurate CRM tools and analysis
- Effective marketing of materials alongside the corporate communications team
- Attend and chair business development meetings
- For more responsibilities and accountabilities contact for a full job description
To be considered for this role you will need;
- Proven track record in designing successful bids
- A 3rd level qualification
- APMP is desirable
For further information on this role and details on salary and benefits get in touch for further information
For more information on this role and to speak to a member of the team about other job opportunities in NI, get in touch in confidence with a member of the team on 02890 996195.
Donard recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
Donard recruitment operates as both an employment agency and employment business on behalf of our clients