PART OF THE CHOICE HOUSING IRELAND LIMITED GROUP
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a fully qualified Maintenance Engineer (Joiner) to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services will initially focus on the provision of response repair services and Planned Works to a third of our stock, based largely in the Greater Belfast area. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
Maintenance Engineer (Joiner)
40 hours per week
Circa £11 per hour
Job Ref: CS/MEJ/0918
- A time served Kitchen Joiner
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of experience in the delivery of minor building and maintenance joinery services.
- Sound knowledge of minor building and maintenance services with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience in the minor building and maintenance sector.
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service
- Able to use a PDA \ smartphone \ mobile working device.
- Current valid driving license.
- Reliable and Flexible.
- A minimum of 3 year's relevant experience in the social housing sector.
- Experience in carrying out Multi-Trade works
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 19th October 2018
For full person specification and job description, please refer to the application pack which can be accessed via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON or requested by telephoning: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Please note, Choice reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.