Honeycomb is thrilled to be recruiting exclusively for a leading retail banking firm with the requirement of an Invoicing Administrator on a full-time ongoing temporary capacity. This excellent opportunity is situated within the heart of Belfast. With a vibrant environment and fantastic on-site facilities. Opportunity may lead to possibility of extension.
This highly established firm have shown excellent growth and investment in talent development. As such, they have ongoing opportunities with regards potential internal uptake of temporary to permanent posts as well as internal promotion. With a wide range of specialisms throughout their financial administrative squad - this particular site has a renowned longevity scope for employees to progress in career options.
Flexi-time options available.
Invoicing Administrator in regards Customer Accounts/ Inquiries:
- Day to day invoicing queries
- Attention to detail on caseload accounts
- Engagement with both clients and customers
- Data input and administrative processing
At least one year relevant administration experience - banking or professional services.
- 6 GCSEs including Maths and English - Grade C and above
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent ICT skillset
- Experience of inquiries - in administrative nature relating to either banking or sales accounts.
Please don't hesitate to call and speak with specialist recruitment consultant Dearbhla Kilpatrick for more information or see link below to apply with CV.
Contact No: 07908979711
Experience: 0 yrs