MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a senior credit controller in Belfast city centre.
Our client specialises in FMCG and have grown at a rapid rate to be a true market leader in their field. Our client has developed an excellent company culture which employees are passionate to represent. Our client offers an excellent benefits package containing a leading pension plan, child vouchers and plenty of incentives.
Our client strives to provide an industry leading credit & debt management system across the island of Ireland. We're seeking someone experienced in credit control and who is both personable and ambitious. With endless opportunities this is an ideal move for someone seeking their next challenge.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Proactive in debt management to maximise cash conversion
- Determine credit limit, risk categorisation and payment terms for all new customers
- Minimise risk using external financial tools and rigorous reviews
- Develop collaborative relationships both with customers and the commercial team
- Deliver against agreed credit KPIs, weekly & monthly reporting
- Ensure accurate customer data to support debt management, accurate financial reporting and any necessary recovery processes
- Compliance relating to the credit policy, AML and other regulatory aspects
Key Requirements for this role are as follows:
- 5 years credit control experience working with high volume
- 5 GCSE's including Maths & English
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver consistent high-quality results
- Active team member who supports and engages with others and works effectively in a team
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Sap experience is desirable
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs