MCS Group is delighted to bring a Business Analyst role to the market for a leading private sector company in Ireland. The company are a staple within the community and continuing to invest in their services and their people.
Established in the 90's, the company are an award-winning private sector organisation working across Ireland. The company are committed to the environment and make a conscious effort to reduce their carbon footprint in everything they do. They have even received awards from Business in the Community for their Corporate Social Responsibility due to their commitment.
Employing over 3000 people, the company are dedicated to their staff and staff development - offering regularly learning and development programmes to boost performance.
You will be responsible for the management in business and compliance covering items such as:
- Development and introduction of business improvement initiatives
- Implementation of projects across the business
- Production of management reports
- Key stakeholder meetings
- Regulatory items and ensuring compliance with governance and policy
- Development and progress of team members, with direct reports
- Degree qualified with relevant business-related experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an Analytical environment
- Advanced IT knowledge, with expertise in Excel
- Good communication skills and experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and good organisational skills
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for a manager to join a company with a close-knit culture, offering great benefits such as contributory pension, life assurance, annual health checks, free on-site parking and the opportunity to utilise free transport to work.
The base salary is competitive with real opportunity to grow based on performance in the role, with a lucrative bonus scheme.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Catherine Rushe, Legal Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs