Lead Financial Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Lead Financial Accountant to join a leading IT company based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading IT company based in Belfast and have multiple offices across NI & ROI. They produce a range of award winning software for their parent company, as well as provide them with technical support. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to add a Lead Financial Accountant to their Financial Accounting team.
As the successful Lead Financial Accountant, you will report directly to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee the financial accounting team;
- Oversee day-to-day financial accounting operations;
- Ensure robust financial controls are in place;
- Liaise with external auditors & HMRC;
- Ownership for UK & ROI group consolidation;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Lead Financial Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Previous experience of working within a senior finance position;
- Experience of managing a finance team;
- Experienced in the full financial accounting function.
As the successful Lead Financial Accountant you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Remote working options
- On-site car parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs