Financial Analyst, Belfast City Centre - £40,000-£45,000
MCS Group are recruiting a Financial Analyst for a client in Belfast City Centre.
This client is a truly global business committed to providing solutions to clients with existing and new technology and offers an excellent environment for their employees to develop their skills and carve out a career path.
The Financial Analyst will join the wider finance team supporting various business units to develop financial plans, budgets, forecasts and analysis to ensure the organisation is at its most cost effective. Working closely with business stakeholders you will face challenges but equally will be in a collaborative environment with good work life balance, competitive salary and support for further learning and development.
Key Responsibilities includes supporting the key stakeholders with reporting and analysis to ensure targets are met, prepare business plans, budgets, financial models and findings, forecasting. Working with the separate business teams to help them analyse data and financial information in order to create plans, lead and support the team in implementing continuous improvement opportunities across all aspects of finance and work closely with the rest of the team.
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria -
- Professionally Qualified Accountant, or actively working towards achieving accreditation (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Experience working as a Management Accountant or Financial Analyst
- Proficient user of MS Excel at an Advanced Level
- Capable of producing financial data and providing analysis and commentary
- Excellent interpersonal skills; someone who works well in a team and has the gravitas to liaise with stakeholders and senior managers
- Good working knowledge of Accountancy software (SAP desired)
- Knowledge of financial report writing software
In return the client are offering an excellent salary and benefits tailored to attract the best in market.
For further details on this position, or any other Senior Finance job, please contact Nadine Savage on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs