MCS are looking for an accounts technician/part-qualified accountant to join an expanding accountancy practice based in South Belfast. This is a great opportunity to join a mid-tier firm and benefit from full study support and their supportive working environment.
This small accountancy practice has been established for almost a decade and offers a variety of accounting, tax, and payroll services to NI-based SME clients. The firm is in process of moving toward a more Cloud-based system in order to streamline their processes and increase service delivery, allowing staff to be more productive with their time. The firm offers a relaxed and friendly work environment where the senior management are happy to up-skill their staff and provide further training if needed.
- Working from client's records to produce accounts for sole trades, partnerships, limited companies;
- Preparing VAT returns;
- PAYE/CIS and Work Place Pensions with Sage 50 Payroll;
- Preparation of self assessment tax returns;
- Administration work;
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines;
- Team worker and highly motivates;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Sage 50 Payroll and Sage Accounts experience preferential;
- Computer literate in particular Excel
- Premium remuneration package
- Excellent exposure to a variety of work and types of businesses.
- Additional training provided if needed.
- Free dedicated parking space on site.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs