Honeycomb is delighted to assist a key Financial Services client in Belfast with exciting recruitment uptake of 6 month Fixed-Term Evening Project Administrators to commence in March, Working hours 3.30pm-10pm M-F.
This highly renowned client, situated in Belfast are regarded as a key wealth management firm. They are in a position to offer multiple successful individuals a highly competitive package; suitable for those keen to build credible administrative experience across the financial services sector. As they have experienced recent growth - this initial Fixed Term Contract role could potentially lead to further career orientated progression.
Overall Role Purpose:
To work as part of a centralised accounts/ auditing team. Carry out all tasks as requested in order to meet the goals of the team and help ensure the delivery of high quality work to the firm. Keep management advised on progress and promptly inform them of any problems or difficulties.
- Demonstrate commitment to delivering excellent standards of administration services
- Communicate effectively with internal and (where required) external clients in a highly professional fashion.
- Deliver to client expectations and departmental SLAs
- Where necessary, represent Grant Thornton in a favorable light whilst being aware of team and individual KPIs and targets
- Display an awareness of the firm's ethical requirements.
- Demonstrate a sensitivity of client engagements and maintain client confidentiality
- Keep up to date technically in order to carry out role
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties to meet the needs of the business
Grade C Minimum GCSEs in English and Mathematics &
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Genuine commitment to providing excellent client service.
- Ability to work in conjunction with other teams and provide support where necessary.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you'll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You'll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues.
Please apply today in the strictest confidence or email Claire Connolly at with your CV. For additional information, please call 02896 207050. If this opportunity is not of interest, there may be other roles that are! For general vacancy enquiries please call the aforementioned telephone number.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs