Technical Senior Job Belfast
Your new company
This is a chance to become part of the team with one of the largest firms in NI. Working with mentors and a dynamic team around you will provide you with the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of clients. Within this team you will be supported to further your personal and career development with excellent opportunities for progression. This firm is all about its people and prefer to reward on merit therefore salary is a guide rather than definite as experience will be taken into account.
Your new role
This varied, dynamic role is an excellent opportunity to develop your audit technical knowledge. In addition to creating a network across the Irish audit practice, this role has scope to enable you to develop relationships across a wider International network. Duties and responsibilities The Technical Senior will:
- Play a key role in an ongoing implementation project.
- Assist in rolling out new audit methodology and respond to audit methodology related queries;
- Assist in monitoring the roll out of audit methodology and tool across the firm by assisting in the performance of hot reviews on audit files;
- Assist in the ongoing development, and maintenance of, the Audit Methodology and Templates SharePoint site;
- Help localise audit tool content and test audit tool updates prior to release.
- Assist with the organisation, development of content and delivery of technical and tool based training.
- Help maintain the firm's audit templates and other audit standard documentation;
- Prepare Practice User Guides for internal distribution on audit technical issues and changes in policies and methodology, highlighting the impact on the firm's processes and audit requirements;
- Assist with the development of content and the delivery of audit technical and tool based training;
- Assist in the methodology considerations of the roll out of the suite of data analytics modules to the audit practice.
- Work closely with the firm's Innovation Team;
- Create supporting materials;
- Issue communications;
- Assist in data analytics training.
- Provide assistance to risk and compliance functions
- Take responsibility for the ongoing monitoring of archiving compliance;
- As and when required, assist in the preparation for regulatory reviews and filings.
Work on one off and recurring projects as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA / ACCA qualified.
- Strong technical audit skills and an interest in auditing standards.
- Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership for themselves and eager to learn.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills including ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Excellent team player with an ability to work with cross functional teams.
What you'll get in return Salary range is £35,000 - £38,000 this may differ depending on experience. Excellent company benefits Opportunity to work with market leaders and progress within one of the largest firms in NI.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs