Exclusive New Tax Manager job opening in Northern Ireland with a multi office accountancy practice.
Your new company
This accountancy practice is well established across Northern Ireland and as a result of continued growth there is an opening for a Tax Manager to lead all tax work for the firm.
A very dynamic, flexible culture, due to their foot print across NI there is flexibility in working locations.
Your new role
This is a key position within my clients company and below is an overview of your typical responsibilities.
- Development of the tax department for the practice internally and externally
- Enhance & clearly define tax department strategy / opportunities for growth
- Profitable management of portfolio of clients from tax accounting through to specialist tax services / planning
- Technical excellence and a practical practice wide approach.
- Build and maintain close relationships with clients
- Continuously improve the tax processes and systems.
- Manage and motivate team
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant (not essential); Membership of Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Minimum of three to five years' experience post qualification in a professional tax environment.
- Previous management experience.
- Strong ability to plan, control and manage an effective team.
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Client focused and commercially aware
What you'll get in return
Flexible working, lead tax position, ownership of the department development and part of the general senior management team along with a competitive salary with benefit options.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Anthony Handley at Hays on 02890446911.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs