Your new company
Hays are working with this highly dynamic global business with a thriving community based in Belfast. They pride themselves on their vibrant working culture and have a great reputation as an employer of choice.
In line with growth plans, they are currently recruiting a finance professional to take on a revenue specialist role.
Your new role
The role will see you manage the billing process end to end, from review of work in progress and drafting invoices, detailed itemisations, transfers, executions and adjustments through to ensuring bills are sent for payment and allocated to the appropriate projects.
This is a highly analytical role, handling complex sets of information and managing multiple processes to strict service delivery expectations. It requires regular communication in a fast paced multi disciplined finance setting and a keen eye for detail as well as a commitment to delivering to deadline.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a great finance all rounder with experience of working in various finance teams, ideally within a professional services setting.
- Experience of Billing would be an advantage but is not essential
- You will be a highly skilled communicator, capable of presenting financial data in a concise and coherent manner to colleagues and stakeholders, face to face, in meetings and in virtual settings.
- Experience of projects or process transformation would be advantageous.
- Highly developed finance skills, ideally including exposure to billing are important
- You will have strong excel skills and ideally exposure to SAP
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs