Excellent new Finance opportunity, Belfast, Immediate Start. £18,000-£22,000
Your new company
A global professional service provider with a major Belfast office
Your new role
As part of continued enhancements to Compliance' second line of defence activities - this role will assist in reviewing, assessing and enhancing the Compliance Monitoring activities conducted in countries across the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region
What you'll need to succeed
- Exposure to/interest in the financial/regulatory sector.
- Good systems knowledge, including the full Microsoft Office suite and ideally an excellent grounding in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- An awareness of Compliance concepts.
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory risks in the financial sector.
- Project management experience would be advantageous.
- Some experience in SharePoint development would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate would gain excellent career progression coupled with a highly competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs