PwC FUTURE BUSINESS SKILLS ACADEMY
LOOKING TO START A CAREER WITH PwC?
Are you a graduate or an experienced professional with at least a 2:2 in any degree discipline?
Would you like to:
- Join the largest firm of professional advisors in Northern Ireland?
- Be part of Operate, our operational delivery business providing future-focused solutions to complex operational problems?
- Work across a range of service offerings including; Financial Crime, Compliance Testing, Customer Management, PMO Services and Business Operations?
- Gain training and skills in areas such as project management, business analysis, business acumen and CIMA Fundamentals in Financial Accounting?
- Be paid an allowance of £150 per week plus travel expenses while you train?
The selection process will entail an online psychometric assessment, CV shortlisting and an interview. Interviews will be held 15, 16 & 17 January.
Experience is not required.
Academy training will be held in Belfast Metropolitan College e3 campus, Springfield Road, Belfast and will commence on Monday 27 January and finish on Friday 20 March 2020. Applicants should be available for the duration of the training period.
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW
For more information and to apply, CLICK APPLY.
CLOSING: 20 DECEMBER 2019
We reserve the right to apply additional shortlisting criteria during the recruitment process.